There is a lot of discussion these days about hormones and weight loss. Some people believe that hormones are the key to weight loss, while others believe that they are the barrier to weight loss. So, which is it? Are hormones keeping you from losing weight, or can hormones help you lose weight?
The truth is that hormones can play a role in weight loss, but they are not the whole story. Hormones can influence how much fat your body stores, how much energy you have, and how well your metabolism works. If your hormones are imbalanced, it can be more difficult to lose weight, and it may feel like your weight loss efforts are not working.
So, what are hormones? Understanding how they work can help you figure out if your hormones are keeping you from losing weight.
Hormones are chemicals that are produced by the glands in your body. They travel through the bloodstream and act as messengers, telling the body what to do. There are many different types of hormones, and they all have different roles in regulating various body functions. Both men and women have hormones, and having an imbalance not only can lead to weight gain, but also:
- Hair loss
- Muscle weakness
- Mood swings
- Difficulty concentrating
So, this likely feels a bit daunting. After all, if hormones play such a big role in our weight, how can we ever hope to lose weight? The good news is that there are steps you can take to help balance your hormones and improve your chances of losing weight.
But, before even embarking on your weight loss journey, it’s important to speak with your healthcare provider. They can order tests to check your hormone levels and see if they are the reason you are struggling to lose weight. If they are, they can work with you to create a treatment plan that will help get your hormones back in balance and improve your chances of achieving your weight loss goals.
Here are several reasons why you should choose Rose Canyon Health & Wellness for Your Weight Loss Program
- Our weight loss program is guided by healthcare providers, and offers a metabolic reset that works with each individual’s unique biochemistry to help with losing weight. This includes hormone imbalance and other obstacles that may be contributing to your difficulties with weight loss.
- We are different in that we offer options for appointments in person or virtually, accountability coaching, lifestyle modification, and prescription medication into one customized program to help achieve sustainable weight loss.
- Our patients are the focus. We tailor our programs to fit the individual. No two people are the same, so why would we treat them the same? We offer an approach to weight loss that not only helps our patients lose weight, but also teaches them how to keep the weight off for good.
- Our approach is both holistic and comprehensive. With this approach, weight loss is achieved sustainably and for a longer period of time. Losing weight is hard, but you don’t have to do it alone. The team at Rose Canyon Health & Wellness is here to help you every step of the way.
- We’re medical professionals, not a random fad diet program or TikTok video. When it comes to your health, you deserve the best care possible.
Hormonal Imbalances and Weight Loss: Begin Lifelong Healing Today
Whether your issues with weight loss are due to a hormonal imbalance or some other contributing factor, the team at Rose Canyon Health & Wellness can help.
We offer a comprehensive and individualized approach to weight loss that can help you finally achieve your goals. Contact us today to learn more about our weight loss program in Mesa, AZ and how we can help you lose weight and keep it off for good.
|Envato Elements / Atlascomposer|
Disclaimer: The information contained here was not written by a medical doctor and is intended for informational purposes only. This is not a substitute for medical advice.